I was sold a car-given a contract-took it home & 5 days later told i have to pay more or return the car.
i called the FTC (federal trade commission and they said this is called a yo yo finance scam or a spot delivery scam.I am being taken advantage of and harassed.
This is cheating a customer...promising one thing and then telling them something else! DIshonest and corrupt! I have a contract that specifies my exact payments and my exact interest rate and my exact amount of interest!
now they want to change terms and conditions!?OR I HAVE TO RETURN THE CAR!?-there is nothing in the contract about that!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being ripped off
- Asked to change terms of contract
- Bring my car back
- Being lied to
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Return
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..."
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "I bought shoes from the website directly and wore them for a maximum of 2 hours outside. They hurt like *** and they werent even heels and I was wearing..."
- "Too bad! We did not know review of this company before bought a new home. Home is not cheap it is over $5xx,xxx. I cannot believe every corner I found is..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."