I made a deal with Norm Reeves Honda in Cerritos to trade-in my rx-8 as part of the contract.After a month not paying off the mazda they informed me that I have to give them additional $4000 or I can have my old vehicle back with all amounts due.

The reason I got the honda is because of the pay off offer I got from them. If I get the rx8 back the deal from honda is not that good and I'll be stuck with two cars.

I went back to the dealership and they denyed our agreement.Beware scam!!!

Had an Experience with Norm Reeves Honda?

Comments

i had a nissan that i traded in for a honda.after two months they called me saying they couldnt find a bank to finance me .

they said they sent the car out for repo.i turned the car back in and got my full refund back with my old vehicle.ended up they never told me i had to keep paying my nissan payments thereofre wellsfargo put my nissan into repo.they explained if i didnt pay in 24 hours they were gona come and get the car.

i paid wellsfargo the two months that was due.now my credit score dropped 100 points from hondas fault not telling me anything from the first place.worst dealer ever total rip off!!!im trying to fight htis as well but need more options!

they can't deny the deal if it's all in the sells contract, i bet you didn't read the purchase agreement before signing it